Thursday, October 29, 2009

NOT TODAY....

Not today, I dont feel like talking, not today I dont want to even listen!
Not today just leave me alone! I am almost hitting the roof, as things keep piling!
Not today my dear, not today...and its not your fault, neither will I blame it on me..lol
I just do not feel like it!

I woke up feeling lousy today, I had to get something creative to do so as to make my brain think...or else I would be as lousy as the morning sun got me...

Sometimes, the moods just disappear and you are not into it any more...and times flies my dear..

I am trying to relax, breathing in and out trying to get my emotions all together so I can talk to you..but not today...some other time...maybe in the next hour, just maybe..

Maybe in two, three...hours..

Most definitely tomorrow I will talk to you, listen to you, laugh with you..

Just spare me for for today!

3 comments:

  1. Yes today, just today i have to talk to you
    Today i have to remind you that a problem shared is a problem halved
    Today i want you to know that everyday including
    Today i want to talk to you and walk with you

    Today the emotions may not be right but
    Today i want you to know its not about perfection
    Today its about you!! special you
    Today you can talk to me
    Yes today you will laugh
    Today you will smile
    Regardless of the turmoil
    Today i want you to know you are special

    hahaha got you!!

    Rokay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaa...I had never read this, Gal you really got me on this one...I have been trying to figure out what the problem was that particular day and I cant simply put a finger on anything in particular but am good now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete